Suited to those that love the good life, this inner city gem is a dream. Catching the sun morning and afternoon, you’ll love the large open plan kitchen & living area with the summer breeze flowing through from east to west. The floor-to-ceiling glass on both sides creates an open and relaxing atmosphere allowing natural light to bounce freely throughout your living area.Generously sized this two bedroom, one-bathroom home is a step above the rest in this area. With more floor space, 2 balconies, and a west facing courtyard, not to mention fantastic city views these layouts are amongst the most popular and sought after in this tightly held block. You’ve got a real winner when you throw in the added study nook, secure basement car park, substantial pool, gym & spa facilities as well as a very experienced on site manager.
Nestled away from the noise and busy city streets, but within walking distance to everything you’ll need, you’ll love leaving the car at home. Venturing out for some fun is easy on foot with Ponsonby, Wynyard Quarter and the waterfront all just minutes from your door. Take your pick!
Don’t wait, pick up the phone and register your interest for this great property in the award winning Beaumont Quarter now.
- CV $675,000
- 2 beds/1 bathroom + study (111m2 approx)
- 1 secure carpark
- Multiple outdoor living areas
- West facing courtyard
- Easy walking distance to the City, Ponsonby Rd, Viaduct, North Wharf and Silo Park
- Zoned for AGGS, Western Springs College, Ponsonby Intermediate and Freemans Bay Primary
- Rental appraisal: $830-$860
- Rates: $2,246.01 (2016/2017)
- BC: $7,036.51 (2016/2017)